Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shall we be pen pals?

Dear Prenatal Me,

You don't know me yet, but I think we have a lot in common.

In fact I think although we might have a different outlook on a few things (or a few hundred things) we do have quite a bit in common.

For starters, we have the same name. I get called a few extra now, namely 'mum', 'mummy' and something that sounds somewhere between a cow bellowing and a sheep bleeting - 'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'.

We also have the same body.

Well, not really. Mine has a bit more mileage. Your breasts are still perky and my nipples have somehow relocated in line with my elbows. Oh and you know that 'belly' of yours? Well let me just say enjoy it, sweetie.

Hmm what else? I guess our interests are vaguely the same. I think the difference is you actually get to DO what interests you. I just dream about having the time.

Anyway, I think we'll get along great.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Cat xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment